Early Childhood Music Classes
Musical experiences in early childhood help children develop important social, motor, cognitive and communication skills. Singing, moving to music and playing instruments plays an important role in healthy development. Our classes are fun and educational, incorporating traditional songs with original songs designed to teach children musical along with with functional life skills.
NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL 2014 - Tuesdays 10 - 10:45am
- Children ages 1 - 5 years old with care giver
- In my studio - 117 Depew Ave, Nyack, NY 10960
- $15 per session when purchasing "class card" for 6 session at a time/$20 drop-in fee/$5 per sibling
- Class starts Tuesday September 9th 10 - 10:45am
HOW: Purchase "class card" for 6 sessions - come when you want
- To register email me at JeffreyFriedbergMAMTBC@gmail.com
- RSVP for specific class on a weekly basis OR on a monthly basis - to make sure there is room on that particular day
- OR I can provide private classes for your playgroup - contact me to discuss
Children will experience playing a variety of instruments from Ukuleles to maracas to xylophones!
Children will hear demonstrations of flute, saxophone, guitar, banjo and piano.
Children will sing, dance and move to music from around the world!
PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PLAYGROUP